At Filmlab, we make customer satisfaction our top priority. By applying meticulous attention to every part of every job, we guarantee that all our services are performed to the highest quality. We are proud of our teams of technicians and specialists, and we make use of the most advanced technology on the market for all the services we offer. You can be sure that by choosing Filmlab, you will not find a more dedicated partner.
DI and Digital Post
We offer a full range of world-class digital services housed in our newly built, ergonomic and comfortable DI and digital post studios. Each studio is fully air-conditioned and sound-proofed. If you are looking for a highly collaborative and creative environment with a fully integrated end-to-end workflow, or you simply wish to use one of our systems, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- Digital Intermediate (DI) - advanced workflow with scanning, conforming, colour grading and recording systems. We use customer-preferred systems including Nucoda Data Conform, Nucoda Film Master and Nucoda Fuse
- Colour Correction, using one of our two DaVinci Resolve systems and Nucoda Film Master
- Editing, with multiple Apple Final Cut Pro systems and online and 2K editing with Smoke
- Telecine and Transfers, using Spirit 2K for full resolution scanning, and Bones Dailies producing video ready for editing
- Subtitling, providing sharp, clean prints with black shadow
- Audio Suite Services, with ProTools. Read more.
- Restoration - Filmlab has a complete digital restoration service. Our skilled technicians have many years of experience in restoring old, scratched or damaged film. Currently, we use Diamant, DaVinci Revival and Pixel Farm PF Clean. Rest assured, your valuable footage could not be in safer hands.
- Shared Storage - all systems are linked via high-speed network and our BrightDrive shared storage system
- 35 mm prints using our direct-to-print Cinevator recording systems
- DCP mastering
- DCP duplication
- Video formatting and mastering